DJ Drop Guide
DJ Drop Benefits
There are many benefits to using a Custom DJ Drop to increase awareness to your audience and listeners. A dj drop can help do the following:
- ♦ Brand your name to your listeners
- ♦ Give your presentation a professional sound
- ♦ Transition your music whether you beat mix or go from a fast to slow song
DJ Drop types
Custom Dj drop is the most common name of a dj drop, but it is also referred to as a liner, jingle, promo and id:. These can as simple as a couple of words or complex using many words. It will depend on what you want to accomplish with the drop. One of the perks using Stephen J, is that you get many variations of your drop, so you can mix and use each version if different ways.
- ♦ Use the fully produced version to start off your music or transition between tempos that would difficult to do without a drop.
- ♦ If you have beat mixing skills, Stephen J provides you with a voice effect only version...so your music never stops and you can roll your drop right over the song.
- ♦ We also provide you with the dry raw voice, basically the voiceover session, which you can bring into your DAW and reproduce the voiceover right from the beginning.
Dj Introduction let the countdown begin, 3, 2, 1, Ladies and gentlemen, welcome. Don't start any party or club gig until you grab the audiences attention to get the party started.
Stephen J is heard around the world: Hemel Hempstead, Hertford, United Kingdom, Brooklyn, New York, United States, Leamington Spa, Warwickshire, United Kingdom, Saint Georges, Saint George, Grenada